Job offers at Przepisywanie.pl
Customer Service Office Manager position. Basic requirements:
- Persons applying for the Customer Service Office Manager position are asked to put the name of the position at the beginning of the form below: “Motivation to transcribe, why do you want to do it?:”
- Registration for the Keyboard Master position and the recruitment process.
- Positive blind typing test result – more than 250 characters per minute (99% Keyboard Master II test accuracy exceeding 99%).
- Communicative level of English.
- Proficiency in using computers and software provided by us (following training), operation of office equipment including printers, scanners, copying machines, etc., aptitude for learning new tasks quickly.
- Good communication skills (in face-to-face communication and on the phone).
- Ability to manage time at work.
- Secondary education degree (minimum requirement).
At the beginning the basic rate is equivalent to 11 PLN net/hour, it is possible to earn up to 30 PLN net/hour extra during working hours. The basic rate can grow depending on work performance.
Work location: 00-405 Warsaw Powiśle, 3a/25 Ludna Str.
Apply at: email@example.com , It is possible to take the transcription test at our office or online at: Przepisywanie pl
A stay-at-home job at Przepisywanie.pl
(Position: “Keyboard Master”):
The candidates interested in working for Przepisywanie.pl are asked to fill in the recruitment form below.
- A stay-at-home job, position: Keyboard Master.
- Fill in the recruitment form in order to register.
- Take the transcription speed test.
- A computer with a sound card.
- Comfortable headphones (open or closed around-ear headphones).
- A broadband internet connection.
- A workplace suited for work requiring concentration and acoustic privacy.
- Word Office Editor.
- We provide software supporting transcription for free.
- Character traits suitable for teleworking.
- Basic ability to use the Windows system (software installation) and text editors such as Word and Excel on a basic level.
- Experience in transcription of text and recordings.